Established in 1978 in West Palm Beach, Lone Pine Golf Course was created as an affordable golf course for Palm Beach County residents. Many years later, Lone Pine Golf Course is still a frequent destination for golfers throughout Palm Beach County.
Known for our modest rates, Lone Pine is one of the easiest courses to walk, with no extra charge for pull carts. Unlike most public golf courses, an average round at Lone Pine Golf Course ranges from 2.5-3 hours.
Lone Pine Golf Club also has a first-class practice facility, featuring a driving range, putting green, chipping green, and pro shop for your convenience.
We welcome golfers of all ages and abilities. The pro shop has a variety of golf equipment from the best brands and a snack bar that offers cold drinks, food, and snacks.
What Lone Pine Golf Course has to offer:
- Regripping service
- Lessons from a LPGA teaching pro
- Discount range cards
- Pre-Paid Bonus Cards for discounted rates
- Affordable rates: Year Round
- Quick rounds: 2.5–3 hour rounds
- Fun and exciting course: fair course–not extremely difficult.
- Convenient location: located 2 miles from the Blue Heron exit on I-95
- All levels of golfers are always welcome.
- First-class practice facility: grass range, putting, and chipping green
- Pro Shop: balls, gloves, clubs, tees, hats, etc.
- Cold drinks and snacks available in the ProShop
- Easy course to walk and pull carts are available to rent
- No tee times necessary!